Uncategorized

Where’s Waldo?

Soooo….no, I have not disappeared. I have been going crazy for the last week at work. I worked two ten-hour days and one 13-hour day. So, the last thing I was going to do was to sit in front of a computer. I also work from home, so it was a hard slog. My projects are done, my reading was done, my presentation went well, and one crisis in a quiet spell.

So, for the exciting news in my world! First, I have lost 25% of my weight loss goal. OMG! Right?! I lost 43.2 pounds. I am looking to lose a total of 170 pounds. 25% is 42.5 pounds. This is a significant milestone. Next milestone, 50% or 85 pounds! I also have finally moved from the 280s to 279.7 lbs. I will take it! I am also 18.7 pounds to my next goal of 261 pounds.
I am really feeling better.

I manage Fibromyalgia (FM), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and Osteoarthritis (OA). Oh! And Diabetes. As the weight is coming office, it is easier for me to handle these issues. The reduction in pain has also made my mental health issues easier to manage as well. So, yay for me.

I am dealing with a CFS episode now, so the bundles of overtime and stress were the last things I needed. I am looking forward to some recuperation time.
Second, I fit into my old bras–44L (L stands for Lordy Lordy!). This may not seem significant to many people, but my bras are $50 a pop. Not having to buy some for a while is a relief.

Third, I am on annual leave for six days (okay 10 when you count weekends) except for monitoring the aforementioned crisis. But, there is some significant downtime happening in my future. And cooking. And blogging. And walking. And cleaning. And sleeping. Because what else do you do in the time of COVID.

Fourth, a Taco Bell Steak Taco Fresco Style is 150 calories.

So, tomorrow is picture day. Hopefully, a new recipe later today. We will have to see how the stuffed acorn squash comes out.

Remember, how you live your life is a choice. Chose to be kind…especially to yourself.

LLC and Hazel

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s